It is sincerely advised to obtain a medical clearance from a registered
medical practitioner/doctor allowing you to participate in the event, irrespective of whatever
may be your age and whichever race you may be participating in.
Please review the following questions before the Race Day:
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do
physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have insulin dependent diabetes?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, we strongly recommend that you seek
advice from your doctor before you ride the race. Please remember it is not advisable to ride if
you have had any sort of virus or fever in the four weeks prior to race day. It is not advisable
to run with an inquiry.
Further, you must write the information as required on the back of your number bib with a
permanent marker, viz. your name, person to contact in case of any emergency, your medical
condition and any medications you may be allergic to.
If there is a risk that you may blackout during the race (e.g. if you suffer from fits), please
put a black cross on the front of your number. The organizers and sponsors/partners of the event
will not be responsible for any injury, of whatsoever nature, that may be so caused, by your
participation in the Race and the participants shall fully indemnify the company or any of its
affiliates, contractors or sponsors of the event to the said effect.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale of Pedal for the Planet ticket is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made.
No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at
Promoters discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not
purchased from an authorized point of sale.
- Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these
restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse
admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event
times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder image or likeness in any live or recorded
video display, picture, publicity material or website. By entering the race you give
permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast,
advertising, promotion or other account of this event.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse
weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not
limited to weapons, alcohol, narcotics, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether
occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any sickness, death,
personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- Indian law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Bangalore courts.
All entry fees, related tickets and purchases are non-refundable. No transfers between races or
transfer of places to another runner. We do not operate a deferment system.
Animals will not be permitted with the exception of guide dogs; arrangements for guide dogs must
be made with the organisers ahead of the event.
This is a prize money event. The organizers have the right to revise the prize money if the need
Prize money will only be paid only once the Original ID proof and have been produced and cleared
All racers (age 17 and up) who have represented their individual states or UTs at a National
level, must compulsorily compete in the Elite category. If a competitor races in an incorrect
category , he/she invites an automatic disqualification.
National riders who are 16 and below, can register for the Amateur category.
II. Bib shall be affixed to the front of the jersey / T-shirt in an unobstructed and clearly
visible manner. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of the participant.